Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Sunday 1 June 2014

Challenge 50 - No Designer Paper

Hello Crafters & Followers


Another week has gone and it is time for a New Challenge here today.

We would like to see -

No Designer Paper

and we would like to welcome back The Stamping Chef as our Sponsor for this weeks challenge.



and we were  very lucky to work with some of their images.

I used Terri. 








If you would like more info on each individual card please visit the DT members 
personal blogs.

I would also like to share with you a few of my new designs, which I will be adding to the website.













Hope you like what you see, please check the website back towards the end of the week to find these on the website and a whole lot more.

Hope you all will come and join our challenge. Please take a minute to read through the rules page, before entering. This is just to keep it fair to all our entrants.

Have a lovely, happy, crafty week!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the gorgeous DT inspirations with us and for another fab challenge! The new shapes look gorgeous too! The butterflies from gears are stunning Karen x

    ReplyDelete